O2 Academy Glasgow,
121 Eglinton Street,
O2 Academy 2 Glasgow,
121 Eglinton Street
Nearest Car Park:
- Bridge Street Underground Car Park and Cook Street / Centre Street Car Park
Nearest Train Station:
Nearest Subway Station:
- Online: www.ticketweb.co.uk
- Telephone Bookings: 0844 477 2000 (24 Hour)
- To purchase tickets in person, O2 ABC Glasgow (300 Sauchiehall Street, G2 3JA) is open for ticket sales between 10am and 6pm Monday to Friday and 10am-2pm & 3pm-5pm on Saturdays (No booking fee charged on cash transactions). Public holidays may vary.
- The O2 Academy Glasgow box office is open from 7pm on show nights for ticket sales and collections.
Other official outlets:
- Disabled Bookings - Call Box Office on 0141 332 2232 ext 2 then 5 (Mondays - Saturday, 10am – 5pm) or alternatively please email the Box Office Manager at email@example.com.
- Should you wish to purchase a disabled ticket for the event earlier than 10am please purchase from ticketing companies who are selling for the event but just buy a standard ticket. Once you have purchased your ticket you must contact the venue box office on the phone number or email above to confirm your disabled booking and carer pass if applicable.
Lost property can only be collected from our sister venue, the O2ABC at 300 Sauchiehall Street between 10am and 5pm on any Tuesday or Thursday. Alternatively you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of staff will get back to you as soon as possible.